Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thank God for my wife

  • Genesis 2:18 And the Lord God said, "It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him."

  • Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord.

  • Genesis 1:28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

  • I Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.


Ok
for everyone who doesn’t know today is my 4th anniversary.

Thats 4 years that I’ve woke up to the same beautiful woman.

Which breaks down to 48 months that there has been no doubt in my mind that saying " I do" has been one of the greatest decisions I’ve made.

That comes to 1,461 days that have been the best days of my life.

Lets see I believe that makes 35,063 hours that I’ve been hoping that we will be together forever.

That makes 2,103,795 minutes that I think about how much she loves me

Finally it comes to 126,227,704 seconds that I think about how much I love her.

I wouldn’t trade any amount of this time right down to the last second for anything. As a matter of fact I can’t wait to write about the next 23,376 days together.

Christina I love you more than you will ever know!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: